- This course is ideal for persons requiring detailed knowledge about Implement functions and make Customizing settings in pricing and billing as well as cross functional topics like output and text determination.
- Condition technique for the definition and maintenance of prices, surcharges, and discounts
- Using prices and other conditions in sales documents
- Introduction in Condition Contract Management
- Controlling billing documents
- Creation forms and settlement forms for billing documents
- Billing plans and down payments
- Revenue account determination features of the SD-FI interface
- Delivery processes and customizing
- Controlling outbound deliveries
- The Goods Issue Process based on the outbound delivery
- Processes and Functions based on the elivery with Embedded EWM
- Cross Functional Topics
- Impact of Organizational Structures
- Modifying Copy Control
- Set up Text Control
- Set up Output
- Get an overview of performing system modifications and using enhancement technology
- Certification examination for SAP Certified Application Associate
- This course will prepare you to:
- Gain a detailed knowledge of using the functions and customizing settings of Pricing, Billing, Shipping and Cross-Functional Topics in S4HANA Sales
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Solution Architect
- SAP S/4HANA 2022
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more