- The SAP Blended Learning Academy is a guided modular training program that combines virtual live classroom learning units with instructors (SAP Learning Class, virtual option) with self-study learning via the SAP Learning Hub as well as access to the training systems ( SAP Learning System Access) and ends in the SAP Consultant Certification (SAP Certification). The learning experience is surrounded by a dedicated Learning Room for continuous exchange with instructors also during the self-study phase as well as peer learning.
- Active SAP Learning Hub, SAP Learning System Access and SAP Certification subscriptions are mandatory but not part of a booking to WS4INT. They must be bought separately. Read more – FAQ
- The complete training program is based on the contents of the SAP Consultant training TS410
- Kick Off Event: One-day, virtual SAP Learning Class introduction event moderated by an SAP instructor introducing the approach and the content.
- 2 Q&A Events with Guided Exercises: virtual SAP Learning Class events (1 day each) moderated by an SAP instructor reviewing the open questions out of the respective self-study parts in a monthly cadence.
- Access to the dedicated SAP Blended Learning Academy Learning Room for continuous exchange with instructors also during the self-study phase as well as peer learning.
- The above-described training material and learning system access for Self-study Online is accessible via the SAP Learning Hub and SAP Learning System Access. Both are mandatory but not part of a booking to WS4INT. They must be bought separately. Read more – FAQ
- Certification examination C_TS410 SAP Certified Application Associate – Business Process Integration with SAP S/4HANA online via the Certification Hub must be bought as well separately.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Explain the fundamental integrated business processes of SAP S/4HANA: Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Plan to Produce, Core Finance
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Enterprise Architect
- Program / Project Manager
- Basic Knowledge of business processes in enterprise planning and management
- SAP S/4HANA
- Please check the IT-Infrastructure of your laptop or PC and set it up accordingly until the Kick Off- Event.
- The access details for the live virtual SAP Learning Class Kick Off- and Q&A/Guided Exercises-Sessions will be sent to the students a few days before each event.
- Learners with an active SAP Learning Hub Subscription (Professional Edition, Partner Edition or Solution Edition) can use their existing subscription to access the learning content. Please note that the PartnerEdge Edition does not provide access to the necessary content.
- For Learners without active SAP Learning Hub subscription, we recommend to order HUB078, SAP Learning Hub, Edition for Finance, HUB075, SAP Learning Hub, Edition for Customer Experience, HUB073, SAP Learning Hub, Edition for Procurement and Networks or HUB076, SAP Learning Hub, Edition for IoT and Digital Supply Chain that includes 60h of SAP Learning System Access and 2 attempts for the certification.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more