- This course provides the foundational knowledge needed to understand how the end-to-end business processes of a highly integrated SAP S/4HANA system work
- The content of this course is valid for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition and SAP S/4HANA on-premise deployments
- This course prepares you to take the certification exam C_TS410_2022.
- In order to be properly prepared for the certification exam, participants should reserve extra hours of self-study to review the course materials in more detail.
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management: Overview
- New User Experience: SAP Fiori UX
- System-wide concepts
- Record to Report Processing: Financial Accounting and Management Accounting
- Hire to Retire Processing in SAP S/4HANA
- Source to Pay Processing in SAP S/4HANA
- Warehouse & Inventory Management
- Design to Operate Processing in SAP S/4HANA
- Lead to Cash Processing in SAP S/4HANA
- Project System
- SAP Enterprise Asset Management
- This course will prepare you to:
- Navigate confidently within the SAP S/4HANA system
- Describe how various business transactions are performed in SAP S/4HANA
- Explain integration scenarios in the context of the Intelligent Enterprise
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Enterprise Architect
- Program/Project Manager
- Basic knowledge of business processes in enterprise resource planning and management
- SAP S/4HANA 2022
- This course comes with a free of charge registration to two certification attempts (CERA02). You will receive a separate confirmation for this with all the information how to book and access their exam online via the Certification Hub.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more