- This comprehensive course has been designed for entry-level production planning and manufacturing consultants who intend to pursue an SAP Associate Certification in SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing (C_TS422).
- This course is the second of two courses which cover the major production types (focusing on production orders) and capacity planning functions, as well as the corresponding configuration requirements you need to know for implementing the SAP Production Planning and Manufacturing module.
- Through lectures and numerous exercises, you will receive extensive practice based on many business transactions, leading to increased confidence in applying what you have learned in subsequent projects.
- Course book 1 (out of 2):
- Introduction to Production Orders
- Order Processing and Order Structure
- Order Creation
- Availability Checks, Capacity Planning, Order Release and Printing
- Order Execution
- Order Settlement, Archiving, and Deletion
- Information Systems, Mass Processing, and Automation
- Further and Advanced Functions
- Course book 2 (out of 2):
- Overview of Production Execution
- Production with Process Orders
- Production with Repetitive Manufacturing
- Material Staging with Kanban
- Introduction to Capacity Planning
- Capacity Evaluation
- Capacity Leveling: Tabular Planning Table
- Capacity Leveling: Capacity Scheduling Table and Capacity Scheduling Board
- Capacity Leveling: Graphical Planning Table
- Further Capacity Planning Topics
- This course will prepare you to:
- Apply basic functions in production order management
- Use and describe process orders, repetitive manufacturing, and Kanban
- Apply capacity planning
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Enterprise Architect
- Industry Specialist
- TS421 – SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing I
- SAP S/4HANA 2022
- This course is the second part (out of two) that is required to prepare for the certification exam: C_TS422_2022
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more