- This comprehensive course has been designed for entry-level production planning and manufacturing consultants who intend to pursue an SAP Associate Certification in SAP S/4HANA Production Planning and Manufacturing (C_TS422).
- This course is the first of two courses which cover the major production planning and manufacturing functions, and configuration requirements you need to know for implementing the SAP Production Planning and Manufacturing module.
- Through lectures and numerous exercises, you will receive extensive practice based on many business transactions, leading to increased confidence in applying what you have learned in subsequent projects.
- Course book 1 (out of 2):
- Bill of Material (BOM)
- Work Centers
- Task Lists
- Advanced Bill of Material Functions
- Advanced Routing Functions
- Course book 2 (out of 2):
- Demand Planning
- Demand Management in SAP S/4HANA
- Material Requirements Planning and Capacity Planning in SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Production Planning Overview
- Master Data for SAP S/4HANA Production Planning
- SAP S/4HANA Demand Management
- Material Requirements Planning in SAP S/4HANA
- Prerequisites and Tools for Advanced Planning in SAP S/4HANA
- Demand Management in SAP S/4HANA with regard to Advanced Planning
- Advanced Production Planning in SAP S/4HANA
- Detailed Scheduling in SAP S/4HANA
- Demand-Driven Replenishment
- This course will prepare you to:
- Apply and maintain master data in the area of planning and
- Use and describe applications for production planning
- Lay the foundation for TS422 – Part II of the SAP S/4HANA Production
- Planning & Manufacturing Academy
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Enterprise Architect
- Industry Specialist
- Business knowledge in the areas of planning and manufacturing
- SAP S/4HANA 2022
- This course is the first part (out of two) that is required to prepare for the certification exam: C_TS422_2022
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more