- This course teaches application consultants, implementation partners and customers the configurations necessary to implement SAP SuccessFactors Time Management. This course will introduce Time Off, Time Sheets, and configuration requirements to set up elements of Time Management. Hands-on exercises apply learning principals of the course materials to supplement self-guided learning to properly set up Time Management. Learn to set up absence requests, accrual rules, time sheets, time valuation, flextime, leave of absence, Clock In Clock Out. Additional topics include Time Off Reporting, Imports, and Integration. This course is intended for implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives.
- A classroom version of this course is not currently available. The content for this course is only available as a self-paced offering within the Learning Hub.
- Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Off
- Absence Requests in Time Off
- Basic Accrual Rules in Time Off
- Event Related Accrual Rules in Time Off
- Basics of Time Sheets
- Configuring and Setting up Time Sheets
- Time Valuation and Compensation
- Leave of Absence (LOA) and Time Off Reporting
- Time Off Imports
- Import Time Off Structures
- Time Off Integration
- Clock In Clock Out in SAP SuccessFactors Time Tracking
- This course will prepare you to:
- Gain the skills necessary to perform the core configuration for a SAP SuccessFactors Time Management project.
- Become familiar with the resources and support available to configure additional features.
- Learn best practices and system guidelines to successfully implement SAP SuccessFactors Time Management.
- Understand the structure of Time Management, including Time Off Structures, Time Sheet Configuration and Time Tracking functionality.
- Learn to manage employee time, set up employee self-service, and to allow for customers to administer time for employees in their system.
- You will learn to properly enable Time Off, Time Sheets and Time Tracking in your system and create necessary components for configuration.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- THR80 - SAP SuccessFactors Platform Introduction Academy
- THR81 - SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Academy
- It is critical that consultants interested in mastering Time Management have an accelerated level of knowledge in creating MDF objects. Even though the Time Management is based on a series of background tables, the heavy lifting and majority of Time Management customization is based on accrual rules that are created in the metadata framework.
- HRSF1 – SAP SuccessFactors Overview
- ACT2CL – SAP Activate Methodology: Cloud Implementation
- SFINTRO2 - Human Experience Management (HXM) - The Next Phase of HR
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central & SAP SuccessFactors Time Tracking
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more