- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- Note for virtual live classroom participants: The time designated when registering for this course represents the time spent in the scheduled check-in meetings. After the check-in meeting, students are expected to complete required assignments. Participation in this course requires a full day commitment throughout the duration.
- This course provides implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives an overview of the basic configurations of SAP SuccessFactors HXM Cloud Suite Platform features. This 5-day course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises.
- This course covers configuration topics and tools that may not be accessible by the customer. Though the course is designed for consultants, customers are welcome to take the course if a deeper understanding of system configuration is desired. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for customer-specific offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Completion of this academy course does not result in certification. There is no certification for this topic.
- You will be able to perform configurations of common elements, populate user data, and describe the basics of the SAP SuccessFactors HXM Cloud Suite.
- Application Consultant
- HRSF1 – SAP SuccessFactors Overview
- ACT2CL – SAP Activate Methodology: Cloud Implementation
- SFINTRO1 - An Introduction to Human Experience Management (HXM)
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Systems (Instance and Provisioning)
- Basic Configurations – Themes, Home Page, System Text
- Employee Files
- Metadata Framework
- Additional Tools in Admin Center
- Translation Implementation
- Introduction to People Analytics
- Final course assessment
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more