- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- Note for virtual live classroom participants: The time designated when registering for this course represents the time spent in the scheduled check-in meetings. After the check-in meeting, students are expected to complete required assignments. Participation in this course requires a full day commitment throughout the duration.
- This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives the basic configurations necessary for implementing SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management, Performance Management, Calibration, 360 Multi-Rater Reviews and Continuous Performance Management. This 15 day course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands-on exercises. Please note that check-in meetings only occur in the virtual, instructor-led version of the course.
- This course covers configuration topics and tools that may not be accessible by the customer. Though the course is designed for consultants, customers are welcome to take the course if a deeper understanding of system configuration is desired. Customers should reference the customer-specific instructor-led and self-service (SFALC) offerings and become accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Configure Goal Management and Performance Management as an Administrator and End User
- Configure Goal Plan XML templates
- Define categories, fields, permissions and layout for the Goal Plan templates
- Configure, manage and use Continuous Performance Management and Continuous Feedback
- Manage Competency Libraries, Competencies and Performance Details
- Set up Families and Roles, and map competencies to job roles
- Configure Performance Management Form Templates from Admin Center and XML
- Define standard form sections, custom sections and fields, and permissions in form templates
- Explain the purpose of, how to enable, and configure:
- Stack Ranker/Team Overview
- Calibration using Performance as the data source
- 360 Reviews
- Define the steps of the language translation process
- Final course assessment
- You will be able to configure and manage SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management and Performance Management, Calibration using Performance as a data source, 360 Reviews, Continuous Performance Management and Continuous Feedback modules to suit customer requirements including goal alignment, job families and job roles, competencies, and setting up the performance management cycle.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more