- ReadyTech is required for this course
- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors customer courses & the SuccessFactors eXpert (SFX) accreditations are provided via the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). If you do not currently have access to the SFALC, please follow the step by step instructions in the access guide. Please note, you must be a licensed SuccessFactors customer in order to access the SFALC. This content is also available in the People Engagement Solution Edition & Professional Edition of the SAP Learning Hub. The SFX accreditation program is exclusive to the SFALC.
- This course is available as a handbook or as an eLearning via the SFALC and SAP Learning Hub. It is also available for purchase as a customer-specific learning class. For more information, please contact your local SAP training team.
- This course is also offered as a public instructor led course. To view availability for this offering and purchase, please select your desired country from the homepage https://training.sap.com/ homepage.
- This course focuses on researching the SAP SuccessFactors Learning data model, and exploring basic SAP SuccessFactors Learning Report Designer (RD) functionality. Upon completion of this course, you will have made minor changes to an existing report and imported this new report back into SAP SuccessFactors Learning. You will also learn a variety of skills needed to plan, customize, and test an existing report from SAP SuccessFactors Learning – the Sign-In Sheet/Class Roster.
- Researching Reports Using the SAP SuccessFactors Data Model
- Run/Export Report from SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Navigating in Report Designer
- Establishing a Data Source For Testing
- Edit a Report and Test in SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Analyze a Report Request and Make Changes
- Filters, Parameters, and Bindings
- Operators, TBD, and Combining Fields
- Adding a Search Selector, and Changing a Logo in the Library
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Field Localization
- Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Explain how custom reports are integrated with SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Use existing reports and data in the SAP SuccessFactors Learning application graphical user interface (GUI) to research tables/fields in the SAP SuccessFactors Learning database
- Build research skills finding fields that satisfy business requirements for reports
- Run reports in SAP SuccessFactors Learning to test existing behavior
- Export a report from SAP SuccessFactors Learning for use with Report Designer
- Launch the Report Designer workspace and set up preferences
- Open an existing report and use Report Designer to research report configuration and elements
- Make minor edits to a SAP SuccessFactors Learning standard report
- Test the report in Report Designer
- Use a request for a customized report and create a plan for editing an existing report
- Locate the existing report and research the data source and data sets/queries
- Make changes such as adding a field, adding another table to the query, adding a search selector, and performing basic calculations
- Test the report in the SAP SuccessFactors Learning application
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- HR800 – SAP SuccessFactors Platform Administration
- It is critical that potential report designers have a strong knowledge and comfort level in SQL before enrolling in HR868
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more