- + This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as HR800E.
- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors customer courses & the SuccessFactors eXpert (SFX) accreditations are provided via the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). If you do not currently have access to the SFALC, please follow the step by step instructions in the access guide. Please note, you must be a licensed SuccessFactors customer in order to access the SFALC. This content is also available in the HR Solution Edition & Professional Edition of the SAP Learning Hub. The SFX accreditation program is exclusive to the SFALC.
- This course is available as a handbook or as an eLearning via the SFALC and SAP Learning Hub. It is also available for purchase as private instructor led delivery (customer-specific training). For more information, please contact your local SAP Education team.
- This course is also offered as a public instructor led course. To view availability for this offering and purchase, please select your desired country from the training.sap.com homepage.
- The SAP SuccessFactors Platform Administration course provides an overview of the tools and resources an administrator may access to set up, launch and maintain platform tools and features in SAP SuccessFactors instances.
- Self-paced offering: Estimated duration is 24 hours
- Private/Public ILT/VLC: Estimated duration is 3 days
- Administration Basics
- Theme Manager
- Home Page
- Metadata Framework (MDF objects) and Business Rules
- Employee Files, Employee Imports and Picklists
- Managing Company Settings
- Mobile Settings
- Role-Based Permissions
- Managing Competencies and Job Roles
- Opportunity Marketplace
- Useful Admin Tools
- Configuration Center, Instance Sync and Instance Refresh
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the responsibilities of a typical SAP SuccessFactors system administrator
- Access and navigate through SAP SuccessFactors
- Communicate with users via email notifications and change notification settings
- Troubleshoot user login and user account issues
- Modify the look and feel of SAP SuccessFactors instances using Manage Themes
- Maintain the Home Page and To-Do Settings
- Set the Company Logo
- Configure MDF (Metadata Framework) Objects
- Understand Business Rules
- Customize the Resources page and Help & Tutorials
- Configure People Profile
- Import Employee Data
- Create and modify Picklists
- Utilize Action Search and Custom Navigations
- Enable and disable options in Company System Settings
- Adjust your Company Password and Login Policy Settings
- Tailor system text to meet your company terminology standards, including Text Replacement, Company Dictionary, Legal Scan Library and Manage Languages
- Enable and disable Mobile options
- Manage Competencies, Job Roles and Job Families
- Identify developpement opportunities in Opportunity Marketplace
- Manage and utilize Proxy
- Set up Role-Based Permissions
- Use Configuration Center, Instance Sync and Instance Refresh
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP SuccessFactors System Administrators
- SAP SuccessFactors Platform Administration
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more