- Training content for the SAP SuccessFactors customer courses & the SuccessFactors eXpert (SFX) accreditations are provided via the SuccessFactors Administrator Learning Center (SFALC). If you do not currently have access to the SFALC, please follow the step by step instructions in the access guide. Please note, you must be a licensed SuccessFactors customer in order to access the SFALC. This content is also available in the People Engagement Solution Edition & Professional Edition of the SAP Learning Hub. The SFX accreditation program is exclusive to the SFALC.
- This course is available as a handbook or as an eLearning via the SFALC and SAP Learning Hub. It is also available for purchase as a customer-specific learning class. For more information, please contact your local SAP training team.
- The SAP SuccessFactors 360 Reviews Administration course provides an overview of the general tasks associated with 360 Reviews administration, such as managing 360 form templates, 360 route maps, Detailed 360 Report views, and other 360 related processes.
- Job Families and Roles
- Rating Scales
- Route Maps
- Create the 360 Review Form Template
- General Settings
- Edit 360 Review Form Fields and Sections
- Form Template Settings
- Launch 360 Reviews
- Manage the 360 Review Process
- Detailed 360 Report views
- 360 Executive Review
- Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the general administrative workflow for 360 Review tasks
- Create and modify rating scales and route maps
- Create and modify templates; manage form template settings
- Launch 360 Reviews forms as an administrator
- Manage the 360 Reviews cycle as an administrator
- Permission and navigate the 360 Executive Review page
- Review the Detailed 360 Report
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more