- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as EWM25E. Labor Management provides you with a series of functions that help you to plan labor times and resources in your warehouse more effectively, thereby making your warehouse more productive. You can compare and evaluate the performance of your warehouse employees based on engineered labor standards.
- Activating Labor Management
- Maintaining Employee Data
- Configuring Engineered Labor Standards with Work Step Sequences and
- with BRFplus
- Creating Performance Documents
- Analyzing Labor Performance
- This course will prepare you to:
- Configure and use labor management in SAP Extended Warehouse
- Plan labor times and resources in your warehouse more effectively.
- Application Consultants
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program/Project Manager
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 FPS01
- This course also includes information about the differences between de-centralized EWM and S/4HANA embedded EWM.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more