- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as EWM12E. This course is relevant for Industry 4.Now / Industry 4.0. Industry 4.0 is about industrial transformation using new digital technology that makes it possible to gather and analyze data across machines and business systems – enabling faster, more flexible, and more efficient processes to produce higher-quality, individualized goods at reduced costs.
- EWM Analytics
- Monitoring and Analyzing the Warehouse
- Extension of Work with Deliveries
- Setting Up Value-Added Services
- Setting Up Cross-Docking
- Creating Direct Outbound Deliveries
- Work with Packed Materials
- Use Stock Specific Unit of Measure
- Plan Cartonization
- Create Items for Packaging Materials
- Warehouse Expansion
- Managing Shipping and Receiving
- Setting Up the Determination of Staging Areas, Doors, and Routes
- Planning Transportation
- Extension of Work with Special Products
- Using Serial Numbers
- Kitting in EWM
- Using Batch-Managed Products
- This course will prepare you to:
- Configure settings for complex processes like value added services, cross docking or yard management in Extended Warehouse Management.
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Change Manager
- Data Consultant / Manager
- Database Administrator
- Development Consultant
- Enterprise Architect
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- Industry Specialist
- Program/Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
- S/4HANA 2020 FPS01 (as decentral EWM)
- This course also includes information about the differences between de- centralized EWM and S/4HANA embedded EWM.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more