SAP E-Academies represent SAP Education's latest flexible learning program, offering comprehensive training in a convenient and cost effective manner. Each SAP E-Academy is an e-learning bundle representing the content you would receive in an SAP Education classroom delivered academy curriculum. With SAP E-Academies students are provided between one (1) and five (5) months of access to a self-paced learning environment enabling them to:
- Achieve expertise in specific SAP solution areas.
- Prepare for a certification exam.
Whether you are a consultant, implementation project team member, or center of expertise/excellence member, SAP E-Academies will allow you to learn whenever and from wherever you want.
Watch our new short animated video, ‘Meet James’ to see what SAP e-Academies could do for you.
SAP E-Academies Provide Superior Learning Value Through Multiple Deliverables
Depending on the SAP E-Academy you register for you will have between one (1) and five (5) months of access to the following content and resources:
- Online Learning Content - The academy course content is delivered in an e-learning format consisting of presentation slides with audio commentary, system demonstration/practice simulations, slide notes, and mentor tips. This flexible format allows students to learn on their own and at their own pace and repeat lessons; if required; throughout the access period.
- SAP Training Systems - Hands-on experience with SAP systems is a key component of SAP E-Academy training. Whether repeating a demonstration shown in the e-learning content, performing a hands-on exercise from the student manual, or just testing a process scenario from their own business experience; the student can use the live training systems to reinforce their learning lessons.
- Student Manuals - Each registered student will receive access to an electronic version of the academy course manual.
- Help Desk Support - SAP E-Academies feature asynchronous help desk support throughout your learning access period, with all queries being answered within 24 hours Monday-Friday. Students get technical support for their learning environment as well as the use of FAQs and "Ask the Expert" features which are part of the content delivery infrastructure. On-line support is available via web conferencing, and scheduled expert instructor sessions.
Atos: Delivering Expertise that keeps Businesses Up & Running
Read how Atos Finnish operation used SAP E-Academies from SAP Education to ensure junior staff could hit the ground running and gain valuable hands on experience.
Available SAP E-Academies
- eAcademy SAP Business All-in-One Financials Specialization
- eAcademy SAP Business All-in-One Logistics
- SAP E-Academy Financials - Financial Accounting
- SAP E-Academy Financials - Management Accounting
- SAP E-Academy Human Resources (HCM) - Management & Administration
- SAP E-Academy Planning & Manufacturing with SAP ERP
- SAP E-Academy SCM Order Fulfillment
- SAP E-Academy – Implementation and Modeling with SAP HANA 1.0
- SAP eAcademy ABAP Basics
- SAP eAcademy - Business Intelligence with SAP BW 7.3 and SAP BI 4.0
- SAP eAcademy - Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1 Administration
- SAP eAcademy PLM - Plant Maintenance & Repair
- SAP eAcademy SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 7.5
- SAP eAcademy SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse 7.0
- SAP eAcademy SUP 2.1 Mobile Application
- SAP ERP Integration of Business Processes
- SAP for Retail eAcademy
- SAP Procurement E-Academy
- Transactional Banking 8.0 E-Academy