- The SAP TM Solution Architect Training is providing technical insight on SAP TM
- A more detailed overview of the flow of information and data, decision points and an architectural overview on extensibility and overall understanding of user interface capabilities with the floor plan manager.
- It will guide you to the right points for consistent and powerful extensibility of your overall solution scenario in order to allow faster and more efficient innovation with SAP TM, especially considering business suite scenario and process integration
- Gain an overview of Process Integration and Enterprise Services delivered as part of SAP TM standard content
- Identify different possibilities of integrating a TM system with ERP system with or without PI
- Build a list of steps for the System Readiness Check (ERP, PI and TM)
- Identify a detailed step by step procedure to enhance an enterprise service end to end
- This course is intended for Supply Chain Execution Architects, TM technical consultants and technology consultants who want an introduction to the technical aspects of SAP Transportation Management.
- General understanding of the TM Business Object and Business Model
- TM100 SAP TM Processes
- SAPTMr (introduction to Transportation Management)
- BIT400 SAP Exchange Infrastructure / Process Integration
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 6
- SAP TM 9.0
- SAP PI 7.02
- SAP TM Architecture Overview
- Business Object Processing Framework (BOPF)
- Floor Plan Manager (FPM)
- Floor Plan Manager BOPF Integration (FBI)
- Further Enhancement Options: Print Forms, Queries, Personal Object Work Lists (POWLs), Conditions, Process Controller, Business AddIns (BAdIs)
- SAP PI Architecture
- Overview of Proxies & Web Services
- Webservice Connectivity
- Landscape Readiness Check
- TM Enterprise Services
- End to End Service Enhancement case studies where PI was used
- Please note that course language is German even if the handbooks are in English language.
- After the training you should be able to provide solution architectural guidance in projects.
- You might want to dive more into development trainings (TZTM31) for the used tools and techniques
- There are many instructor demonstrations of the thought concepts during the training. There are no hand-on exercises for the participants. If you want to check and enhance your knowledge with hands-on practical exercises please continue with the TZTM31 #SAP TM Technical Deep Dive# training