The course you are viewing is for Portugal. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- Perform an optimal installation of the platform, including clustering and installation/configuration of the Relay Server/RSOEs
- Explain the basics of Sybase Unwired Platform application development, including the use of the developer's IDE, so that you can converse with developers and know which functions they have to perform and which the Administrator has to perform
- Perform every-day Administrative tasks. For example: MBO deployment to a production environment, Mobile Workflow application deployment to a production environment, registration of MBS/Mobile Workflow application users, etc.
- Configure the platforms security mechanisms such as creating and configuring security configurations, configuring HTTPS and IIOPS listeners, creating users and groups in an underlying physical store (the course uses Active Directory), and mapping of logical to physical roles, etc.
- Understand the platform’s ongoing maintenance requirements
- Utilize the platform’s Monitoring capabilities
- Have an idea of where to look and what to change with regards to Performance and Tuning
- Be aware of where to look and steps to take when troubleshooting application issues
- Understand how DCNs are created and how they are used by the platform
- SAP Mobile Platform and Domain Administration Professionals
- Developers with Sybase Unwired Platform administrative responsibilities
- MOB01 Mobility Fundamentals and Best Practices
- SUP140 SAP Mobility for Mobile Application Architects
- Understanding of mobile networks and deployment methodologies
- High-level understanding of mobility and Internet technologies such as REST Services, SOAP Web Services, mobility security, encryption and authentication methods, enterprise data servers
Course based on software release
- Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1.x
- This eAcademy contains the following components:
- Online Learning Content - SUP62e:Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1 Administration- The eAcademy course content is delivered in an e- learning format consisting of presentation slides with audio commentary, system demonstration/practice simulations, slide notes, and mentor tips. This flexible format allows students to learn at their own pace and repeat lessons; if required; throughout the access period.
- SAP Training Systems – 30-day training system access for hands-on experience with SAP systems, which is a key component of eAcademy training. Whether repeating a demonstration shown in the e-learning content, performing a hands-on exercise from the student manual, or just testing a process scenario from their own business experience; the student can use the live training systems to reinforce their learning lessons
- Student Manuals - SUP620:Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1 Administration - Each registered student will receive access to an electronic version of the academy course manual. The student may save the electronic manual for future reference as well as print all or sections of the manual based on their needs.
- Help Desk Support – This eAcademy includes complete help desk support throughout your learning access period of 30 days. Students get technical support for their learning environment as well as the use of FAQs and "Ask the Expert" features which are part of the content delivery infrastructure. On-line support is available via web conferencing, and scheduled expert instructor sessions.
- PLEASE NOTE - It is HIGHLY recommended that you spend at minimum 1- 2 hours per day reviewing the eLearning content as well as performing the labs on the systems. This eAcademy will require that you begin immediately after purchase in order to complete all the content within a 30 day period. Notes
- The eAcademy content and landscape are accessible for one month (30 days).
- You will receive access information from your local training department.
- Please book the complete package referring to the code "TSUP6e".
- Help Desk Support is provided for the participants to enable them to understand the training material, resolve queries and assist in assignments during the access period. In this timeframe, the participants will get access to training systems for 30 days to work through the exercises and demo scenarios in the eLearning course SUP62e: Sybase Unwired Platform Administration.
- For more information please contact your local training department.