The course you are viewing is for Portugal. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- Familiarize yourself with the Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1
- Understand the mobility terminology, concepts, and architectures
- Learn how to develop and test mobile business applications with the Unwired Workspace
- Develop and deploy Mobile Business Objects (MBO) using data servers, SAP application servers, Web Services, REST Web Services, etc. as enterprise data services
- Develop mobile applications using generated code and mobile platform APIs for iOS, BlackBerry, Android and Windows Mobile
- Familiarize yourself with the development of a mobile workflow application using the new Hybrid Web Container feature
- Mobile Application Developers and Modelers
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented and mobile device development terms and concepts
- Intermediate level SQL programming
- Fundamental level Java, C#, and .Net programming
- MOB01: Mobility Fundamentals and Best Practices
- SUP140: Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1 for Mobile Application Architects
Course based on software release
- Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1.x
- Introduction to Sybase Unwired Platform
- Sybase Unwired Platform Architecture for developers
- Installation and prerequisites for Unwired WorkSpace SDK and various APIs
- Post-installation tasks
- Design and development
- Developing application with the Unwired WorkSpace (Eclipse)
- Configuration of the Unwired WorkSpace
- MBO creation methods
- MBO operations, parameters and attributes
- Defining MBO relationships
- MBO deployment to Unwired Server
- Hybrid Web Container-based mobile workflow development
- Deploying to Blackberry, Android, Windows Mobile and iOS devices
- Viewing and testing the generated application
- Creating SOAP and REST Web Service MBOs
- SAP integration using JCo (does not cover integration with DOEC and SAP NW Gateway)
- Developing applications using the Sybase Unwired Platform APIs
- The eAcademy content and landscape are accessible for 2 months for supported learning at your own pace.
- You will receive access information from your local training department.
- Please book the complete package referring to the code "TSUP5e".
- Help Desk Support is provided for the participants to enable them to understand the training material, resolve queries and assist in assignments during the access period. In this timeframe the participants will get access to training systems to work through the exercises and demo scenarios.
- For more information please contact your local training department.