TSCM50 10 days
- Display Language:
- Insufficient data for accurate rating at this time.
- Explain and use the basic functions of external procurement in SAP ERP
- Make the necessary settings for consumption-based planning
- Use special functions of purchasing
- Operate with the functions of logistics invoice verification
- Solution consultants who are responsible for implementing the procurement functions of SAP ERP.
- Practical business knowledge of external procurement
- SAP125 (SAP Navigation)
- TERP01 (SAP ERP: Introduction)
- TERP02 (SAP ERP: Introduction to SAP NetWeaver)
- TERP41 (SAP ERP: Introduction to Processes in Procurement)
- TERP42 (SAP ERP: Introduction to Processes in Inv.& Warehouse Mgmt. (these e-learnings are included in posting TSCM50 and you have to study them in your own time before you start the course TSCM50.
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 5
- Procurement of stock material, consumable material, and services
- Master data of materials management: material, vendor, purchasing info record, source list, quota arrangement
- Documents and functions of purchasing: Purchase requisition, request for quotation/quotation, purchase order, contract, scheduling agreement, source determination, and document release procedure
- Planning procurement proposals using consumption-based planning, especially the procedure of reorder point planning
- Details and customizing settings of logistics invoice verification
- Automation options in the external procurement process
- To ensure that you retain the knowledge gained in this course and successfully complete the certification examination at the end of course TSCM52, we recommend that you consolidate the content in your own time after the course.
No tags submitted for this course yet
Share this course: Print