TSCM40 10 days
- Display Language:
- Insufficient data for accurate rating at this time.
- Apply and communicate master data in the area of planning and manufacturing
- Apply and describe applications for production planning
- Utilize your knowledge directly as a junior consultant in your first period of practice
- Project team members and consultants from SAP partners responsible for implementing Supply Chain Planning & Manufacturing with SAP ERP Central Component (ECC)
- Partners interested in preparation for certification examination
- Business knowledge in the area of planning and manufacturing
- The following are included in posting TSCM40:
- SAP129 SAP Navigation
- TERP01 (Intro to SAP ERP and SAP NetWeaver)
- TERP51 SAP ERP: Introduction to Processes in Material Planning
- TERP52 SAP ERP: Introduction to Processes in Manuf.Execution
- which you must study in your own time before the start of TSCM40
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 (ECC), Enhancement Package 5
- Creating and managing master data: material master, BOM, classes, characteristics, documents, overview of variant configuration, work center, routing, production resources, changes with and without history, mass change
- ERP production planning: production program planning, planning-based MRP, planning strategies for make-to-stock and make-to-order production, implementing requirements planning, processing of MRP results, additional MRP processes
- Please do not enroll for this course unless you have fulfilled the prerequisites.
- To ensure that you retain the knowledge gained in this course and successfully complete the certification examination at the end of course TSCM42, we recommend that you consolidate the content in your own time after the course.
No tags submitted for this course yet
Share this course: Print