- Familiarize yourself with the organizational units and the set-up of a global Oil & Gas company, its business processes and enable you to understand how SAP addresses the business challenges.
- Analyze Oil Industry Business Processes from Exploration & Production to Midstream and Downstream. This includes O&G Business Terms, E&P, Refining & Midstream, Downstream, Marketing and Retailing (including Secondary Distribution) as well as ‘High Performing Assets’.
- Understand and analyze domestic and cross-border state-of-the-art oil industry supply chains as well as typical requirements of the crude and product logistic of multinational oil and gas companies.
- You should gain an understanding what drives the oil & gas industry as well as how SAP covers industry requirements and trends. We accompany several new and experienced people in their daily business life to recap what's going on in a "typical" oil company and to depict business processes in dedicated departments.
- The course does NOT cover SAP system exercises.
- Solution Consultants
- Project Managers
- Account Managers.
- Industry drivers and how SAP answers industry requirements and trends.
- Business processes of a global Oil & Gas company - from Exploration & Production to Midstream and Downstream:
- Oil & Gas Business Terms, Organizational units and the set-up of a global Oil & Gas company
- Upstream – Exploration & Production
- Refining & Midstream - Understand and analyze domestic and cross- border state-of-the-art oil industry supply chains
- Downstream, Marketing and Retailing (including Secondary Distribution)
- High Performing Assets (Enterprise Asset management)
- Please note that there is no certification available at this point in time.
- The training materials are available in English only.