The course you are viewing is for Global. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- Configure and use organizational units, master data and documents for Financial Accounting
- Configure and use the SAP business processes (such as payment, dunning, correspondence and individual closing)
- Consultants responsible for implementing Financial Accounting with SAP ERP Financials
- Business knowledge of the Financial Acc.component (Financials)
- The following are included in TFIN50:
- SAP129 SAP Navigation
- TERP01 Intro to SAP ERP and SAP NetWeaver
- TERP21 Business Processes in Financial Accounting
- which you must study in your own time before the course begins
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0, Enhancement Package 5
- Organizational units, master data and documents for Financial Accounting: company code, fiscal year, currencies, general ledger accounts, customer and vendor master records, profit center, document control, postings, clearing open items, cash journal
- Handling of payments, dunning, correspondence and closing operations in Financial Accounting:
- Automatic payment program with clearing of open items
- Automatic dunning program for creating dunning notices and correspondence
- Overview of month and year-end accounting processes in Financial Accounting
- Balance sheet and P&L
- Preparatory closing postings in subledgers and the general ledger
- Technical organizational and documentary steps in individual closing
- Financial Closing Cockpit
- Configuration of periodic closings in Financial Accounting
- The course works with a SAP ERP 6.0 system on Enhancement Package 5 and active new general ledger (new G/L).
- The functions of the following SAP releases are also covered in this course: R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise Ext. 1.10/ 2.00, SAP ERP Central Component 5.0.
- To ensure that you retain the knowledge gained in this course and successfully complete the certification examination at the end of course TFIN52, we recommend that you consolidate the content in your own time after the course.