The course you are viewing is for Global. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- Explain the organizational structures used in each business process
- Identify the key master data which must be maintained to execute each business process
- Discuss the ERP transactions required to complete each business process cycle
- Identify the key integration points between the different business disciplines supporting each business process cycle
- Register for the C_TERP10_65 certification exam
- Customers and consultants who are new to the SAP ERP solution
- Customers and consultants with expertise in a specific ERP business process area who want to expand their general knowledge of all business processes
- IT professionals who will be supporting the business processes used by their organizations.
- Project team members, who need an understanding of the key integration points between business disciplines supporting business process cycles.
- Power/Super Users and End Users who want a better understanding of the total business process cycle.
- Conceptual or practical knowledge of how companies manage their businesses
- SAP129 SAP Navigation
- Basic knowledge of at least one SAP ERP
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0, EhP5
- Overview of SAP ERP and SAP NetWeaver
- Basic concepts used throughout SAP applications
- Business processes in Financial Accounting
- Business processes in Management Accounting
- Purchase to Pay business process
- Material Planning business process
- Manufacturing business process
- Order to Cash business process
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Lifecycle Data Management overview
- Enterprise Asset Management and Customer Service business processes
- Program and Project Management business processes
- Human Capital Management process overview