- Provide a self-paced learning environment which enables students to achieve expertise in SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse.
- Prepare the learner to take the SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse certification exam C_TBW45_70. Exam must be registered for separately.
- Anyone wishing to develop expertise in SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse
- Solution Consultants
- SAP Consultants
- Project Team Members
Course based on software release
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- The eAcademy TBW4e is the e-learning version of the following classroom delivered academy courses:
- TBW10 BW - Enterprise Data Warehousing (e-learning + student handbook)
- TBW20 BW - Reporting and Query Design (e-learning + student handbook)
- TBW41 BW - Extraction with UDI and XI and APD
- TBW42 BW - Advanced Enterprise Data Warehousing and Reporting (e- learning + student handbook)
- TBW45 BW - Integrated Planning (e-learning + student handbook)
- In registering for this eAcademy you will also receive:
- 5 months of access to an SAP Training System to practice course exercises and perform other hands-on activities in real time
- 5 months of Help Desk Support to enable participants to understand the training material, resolve queries, and assist with assignments.
- For more information please contact your local training department.
- Within 48 hours of registration confirmation you will receive an access e-mail from SAPONEWORLD.com; hosting organization for the eAcademy; providing you information on accessing manuals, e-learning, training systems, and support.
- This course does not include a certification exam. If you wish to take the certification exam C_TBW45_70, You must register for it separately.
- This course does not qualify for CPE credits. CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations and our authorized partner locations. CPE credits are not available for e- learning deliveries.