The course you are viewing is for United States of America. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- This eAcademy provides you with the knowledge in the area of the SAP Business Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions that is required for the profile of a SAP Business Intelligence consultant and qualifies you to apply the gained knowledge practically to projects. The course will enable you to:
- Create simple and complex query definitions using the BEx Query Designer and make them available in standard layouts.
- Use the BEx Web Application Designer to create sophisticated web applications.
- Gain SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse knowledge necessary for successful implementation and administration within a heterogeneous SAP NetWeaver BW system landscape.
- Examine the functionality of SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform.
- Understand the use cases and basic functions of the most important SAP BusinessObjects reporting tools.
- Describe the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence tools and the integration with SAP NetWeaver BW.
- Examine the connectivity between the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) solutions and the SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse platform.
- Work with SAP NetWeaver BW data sources in SAP BusinessObjects reporting tools.
- Solution consultants
- Project team members
- Basic knowledge of Data Warehousing
- Experience in an SAP component
Course based on software release
- SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse 7.3
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for Microsoft Office 1.2
- The eAcademy TBI30e consists of following products:
- TBI10 Query Design and Analysis (e-learning + student handbook)
- TBI20 Web Application Designer & Data Warehousing Fundamentals (e- learning + student handbook)
- TBI30 SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Solutions with SAP Business Warehouse (e-learning + student handbook)
- BW308 BW Portal Integration (e-learning)
- BW309 BW Portal Integration (e-learning)
- BOX315 Dashboards: Core and Connectivity (e-learning)
- BOW315 Web Intelligence: Report Design I (e-learning)
- BOC315 SAP Crystal Reports – Fundamentals of Report Design (e- learning)
- Help Desk Support is provided for the participants to enable them to understand the training material, resolve queries and assist in assignments during the access period. In this timeframe the participants will get access to training systems to work through the exercises and demo scenarios.
- For more information please contact your local training department.
- The eAcademy content is accessible for 4 months for supported learning at your own pace.
- You will receive access information from your local training department.
- Please book the complete package referring to the code "TBI30e".