The course you are viewing is for Spain. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- Understand how to integrate with SAP Business Suite via the SAP NW Gateway and Sybase Unwired Platform
- Install and Configure Online Data Proxy and OData SDK
- Describe the OData Development Tools
- Develop an Android mobile workflow application that consumes an OData channel
- Develop a BlackBerry and iOS native application that consumes an OData channel
- Perform basic troubleshooting techniques on the mobile applications and the Sybase Unwired Platform environment
- Mobile Application Developer
- Mobile Application Architect
- Middleware Modelers
- * Understanding of SAP Netweaver and SAP NW Gateway * Broad understanding of device platform specifications, test simulators, and development SDKs such as Android and iOS.
- Introduction to SAP NW Gateway
- Introduction to Sybase Unwired Platform
- Sybase Unwired Platform Installation and Configuration
- Intoduction to the Flight Booking Use Case
- OData Sourced Mobile Application Development
- Basic Troubleshooting Techniques
- Learn how to develop Sybase Unwired Platform mobile applications that consume OData output from an SAP NW Gateway. This course will focus on the mobile application development tasks involved in consuming an OData Channel via SAP NW Gateway 2.0 using the Sybase Unwired Platform Online Data Proxy.