- Middleware Modeler; SUP Application Developer
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented and mobile device development terms and concepts
- Intermediate level SQL programming
- Fundamental level Java, C#, and .Net programming
- Learn how to develop simple to large and complex Mobile Applications using Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1.x.
- This course will initially focus on the development of enterprise level native and workflow (Hybrid Web Container-based) mobile applications using Unwired WorkSpace.
- You will first develop MBOs, and then move onto building mobile applications using a combination of Sybase Unwired Platform code generation and .NET for Windows Mobile, Objective C for iOS, and Java for BlackBerry and Android, and Hybrid Web Container-based workflows.
- You will also learn how to customize platform-specific user interfaces.
- The goal is to teach you how to develop native and mobile workflow applications using Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1.
- You will learn how to navigate within the Unwired WorkSpace to create functional mobile applications that access data from multiple sources and services.
- To demonstrate the powerful capabilities of Sybase Unwired Platform, you will perform development tasks using more advanced features that will build upon previously acquired knowledge to create a more complex and robust mobile application.
- To take full advantage of Sybase Unwired Platform’s capabilities, you will learn how to interact with ancillary technologies like Web Services and RESTful Web Services.
- While this course does not cover web-related topics in detail, you will be given enough information to start down the learning path towards using several methods of customizing workflow applications.