The course you are viewing is for Spain. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- Create technical and application-specific basic knowledge to be able to participate successfully in an SAP SRM Server 7.0 implementation.
- Customizing procurement processes with SAP SRM server
- Consultants and project team members who are implementing SAP SRM Server
- Basic knowledge of SAP Materials Management
- SAPSRM (SAP SRM solution overview) or basic knowledge of SAP SRM
- SCM500 Business Processes in Procurement
- SAPEP (SAP NetWeaver Portal Overview)
- Basic knowledge of SAP Solution Manager
Course based on software release
- SAP SRM 7.0 Enhancement Package 2
- SRM Server overview
- Backend integration and configuration
- Organization and User Management
- Master data
- Catalog Management
- Self-Service Procurement
- Service Procurement
- Plan-Driven Procurement
- Bidding Engine
- This class does not focus on representing processes, but on learning the possible Customizing settings. Consequently, this course is not suitable for beginners in SAP SRM.