- Understand and create a Business Process Management concept in order to help you to successfully operate your core business processes
- Involve the SAP Solution Manager in your BPM strategy
- Set up Business Process Monitoring in SAP Solution Manager
- Project Leaders
- Project Members
- Technical Consultants
- Basic Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager
Course based on software release
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP03
- The training explains how to operate your business processes successfully and reliably by establishing a BPM concept for your solution landscape. This includes, among others, the definition of roles and responsibilities in your solution support organization, monitoring of your core business processes and interfaces, procedures for program scheduling management, strategies for data management and master data distribution. The course explains how SAP Solution Manager can be used for the operation of a BPM concept and focuses on the setting up of Business Process Monitoring in SAP Solution Manager. You are introduced in detail to the functional range of Business Process Monitoring within SAP Solution Manager. You are also enabled to set up Business Process Monitoring for a sample business process yourself.
- The course material is available in English only. Please observe that BPM in SAP NetWeaver is not in the scope of this training.