The course you are viewing is for Spain. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- Set up organizational structures in Warehouse Management
- Configure control of pick, putaway, and stock transfer activities at master data and Customizing level
- Integrate Warehouse Management into other logistics applications in SAP ERP
- Project team members
- SCM601 Processes in Logistics Execution
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 6
- Organizational units and master data in Warehouse Management
- Configuration of the interface between Inventory Management and Warehouse Management
- Batch management and quality management in the warehouse
- Delivery processes using Warehouse Management
- Staging components for production from the warehouse
- Configuring the warehouse activity monitor as a control instrument
- Inventory at storage bin level
- Case study: setting up a new warehouse
- The course is also suitable for customers who are still using SAP R/3.
- Please do not enroll for this course unless you have fulfilled the prerequisites.