SCM605 5 days
- Display Language:
- Insufficient data for accurate rating at this time.
- In this course, participants will gain a detailed knowledge of using the functions and customizing settings in sales
- This course is aimed at project team members and People with organizational responsibilities for implementing delivery processes with SAP ERP based on the component SAP ECC 6.0
- The course is also suitable for customers who are still using SAP R/3.
- SCM600 Business Processes in Sales Order Management
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) 6.0 EHP5
- Organizational units in Sales
- Creating and processing sales orders
- Sales document types
- Item categories
- Schedule line categories
- Partner determination
- Contracts and scheduling agreements
- Special business transactions
- Incompletion logs
- Material determination, material listing/exclusion, product selection
- Free goods
- Please do not enroll for this course unless you have fulfilled the prerequisites.
No tags submitted for this course yet
Share this course: Print