- In this course, participants get an overview of Logistics Execution and how it fits into the SAP ERP Procurement and Logistics Execution solution.
- Participants learn how to control the basic processes in Logistics Execution (goods receipt and goods issue)
- This course is aimed at project managers and project team members responsible for an area in Logistics Execution.
- The course is also suitable for customers who are still using SAP R/3.
- A fundamental knowledge of the use of SAP applications, such as they are described in course SAP01 (SAP Overview) for example.
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 (ECC), EHP5
- Organizational units and master data in Logistics Execution
- Mapping goods receipt and goods issue processes in SAP ERP (warehouse management, delivery processing, and transport)
- Monitoring these processes in the warehouse activity monitor
- Introduction to mobile data entry and cross docking
- Overview of Handling Unit Management
- Introduction to Task and Resource Management
- Please do not enroll for this course unless you have fulfilled the prerequisites.