- This course prepares participants to configure the central functions in materials management.
- Project team members
- SCM500 Processes in Procurement
- SCM510 Inventory Management and Physical Inventory or
- SCM520 Purchasing or
- fundamental knowledge in Materials Management
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 5
- Introduction to working with customizing projects and the Implementation Guide
- Global settings in the SAP system
- Setting up the organizational levels in materials management
- Settings for master data in materials management
- Settings for valuation and account assignment, especially account determination
- Special settings for purchasing, including message determination
- Special settings for inventory management, including creating a new movement type
- In this course, selected settings for materials management are discussed. It is assumed that the participants have a good knowledge of processes and transactions in materials management. Attending this course makes sense only if you have prior knowledge of materials management in SAP.