SCM520 5 days
- Display Language:
- Insufficient data for accurate rating at this time.
- In this course, participants become familiar with the options for optimizing and simplifying purchasing processes and their prerequisites.
- Participants learn about additional, special purchasing functions and Customizing settings.
- Project team members
- SCM500 Processes in Procurement
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Eh. Pack 03
- Master data for purchasing
- Sources of supply: info records, contracts, and scheduling agreements
- Source determination
- Optimized purchasing
- Special procurement processes
- Document release (approval) procedure
- Vendor evaluation
- Vendor master records
- Document types
- User parameters
- Integrated scenarios with mySAP SCM and mySAP SRM
- Additional features with Enhancement Pack 03
- This course builds on the content of the course SCM500 (Processes in Procurement). Attending this course (SCM520) makes sense only if you have the appropriate prior knowledge and skills.
No tags submitted for this course yet
Share this course: Print