The course you are viewing is for Portugal. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- In this course, participants are enabled to optimize and simplify purchasing processes and oversee their prerequisites.
- Participants learn about additional, special purchasing functions and Customizing settings.
- Project team members
- SCM500 Processes in Procurement
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP ECC 6.0 Enhancement Package 6
- Master data for purchasing
- Sources of supply: info records, contracts, and scheduling agreements
- Source determination
- Optimized purchasing
- Special procurement processes
- Document release (approval) procedure
- Vendor evaluation
- Vendor master records
- Document types
- User parameters
- Integrated scenarios with SAP SCM and SAP SRM
- This course builds on the content of the course SCM500 (Processes in Procurement). Attending this course (SCM520) makes sense only if you have the appropriate prior knowledge and skills.