SCM520 5 days
- Display Language:
- Insufficient data for accurate rating at this time.
- In this course, participants are enabled to optimize and simplify purchasing processes and oversee their prerequisites.
- Participants learn about additional, special purchasing functions and Customizing settings.
- Project team members
- SCM500 Processes in Procurement
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP ECC 6.0 Enhancement Package 6
- Master data for purchasing
- Sources of supply: info records, contracts, and scheduling agreements
- Source determination
- Optimized purchasing
- Special procurement processes
- Document release (approval) procedure
- Vendor evaluation
- Vendor master records
- Document types
- User parameters
- Integrated scenarios with SAP SCM and SAP SRM
- This course builds on the content of the course SCM500 (Processes in Procurement). Attending this course (SCM520) makes sense only if you have the appropriate prior knowledge and skills.
No tags submitted for this course yet
Share this course: Print