- In this course, participants learn to apply the basic functions of inventory management and the physical inventory.
- Participants learn how to create different goods movements in the SAP system and, if necessary, take any particular features into consideration.
- They also learn to apply special functions of inventory management and to manage the physical inventory, and the Customizing settings relevant to inventory management and the physical inventory.
- Project team Members
- SCM500 Processes in Procurement
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 6
- Goods receipts
- Stock transfers/transfer postings
- Goods issues
- Special forms of procurement (subcontracting, consignment, pipeline)
- Special forms of material valuation (split valuation, non-valuated material)
- Physical inventory and special inventory procedures: cycle counting and sample-based physical inventory in SAP
- Reporting in inventory management
- Selected customizing-settings for inventory management and physical inventory
- This course does not cover the structuring of a warehouse and the movements in the Warehouse Management system. These topics are dealt with in the course SCM630 (Warehouse Management). Shipping processing movements are covered in course SCM610 (Delivery Processes).
- Batch management in examined in course SCM595 (Batch Management).