The course you are viewing is for Portugal. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- In this course, participants learn about the fundamental elements of materials management. Using the procurement processes for stock material, consumable materials, and services, the basic functions from purchasing, inventory management, invoice verification, service entry, and materials planning are explained.
- Topic-specific exercises in the SAP system give participants the opportunity to gain first-hand practical experience of the above processes.
- Project team members
- A fundamental knowledge of procurement
- A fundamental knowledge of navigation in SAP ERP or
- SAP129 SAP Navigation
- SAP01 SAP Overview
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 6
- Basics of procurement
- Master data (material, supplier, info record)
- Procurement process for stock material
- Procurement process for consumable material
- Procurement process for external services
- Automated procurement process
- Analysis in materials management (overview)
- Short introduction of Self-Service Procurement and the portal role Buyer