- In this course, participants will gain a detailed knowledge of using capacity requirements planning.
- This course is aimed at project team members and key users who are responsible for the implementation and/or usage of the capacity planning based on the component SAP ECC 6.0.
Course based on software release
- ERP ECC Central Component 6.0
- Integration of capacity planning
- Analysis of capacity requirement
- Maintenance of available capacity
- Scheduling with the tabular and graphical planning board
- Scheduling strategies
- Scheduling control
- Capacity reduction
- Mass processing of dispatchings or deallocations
- Links with human resources management (requirements, qualifications)
- System settings for available capacity, capacity evaluation, and capacity leveling
- This course covers the topic capacity planning with SAP ECC (previously R/3).
- It uses examples from planning and production orders (SAP ECC (PP- SFC)). Users of process or repetitive manufacturing can and must apply the same concepts to each of those areas.
- Capacity planning for plant maintenance and networks is not covered