SCM310 5 days
Virtual Live Classroom
- Virtual Live Classroom
- Display Language:
- Insufficient data for accurate rating at this time.
- In this course, participants gain an understanding of how production orders are used and which main system setting must be made for production order execution.
- This course is aimed at project-team members and key users (from the user departments) who are responsible for implementing and managing production orders with SAP Business Suite.
Course based on software release
- SAP ECC 6.0 Enhancement Package 5
- Order structure and processing
- Order creation
- Availability checks
- Capacity Requirements Planning (Basics)
- Order release
- Printing order documents
- Material withdrawal
- Goods receipt
- Order settlement
- Archiving and deletion
- Mass Processing and Information Systems
- Further selected shop floor control topics
- The system SAP ECC contains functions of Enhancement Packs 1-5.
No tags submitted for this course yet
Share this course: Print