The course you are viewing is for Portugal. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- In this course you learn to understand, to configure, and to apply the concepts of demand management and material requirements planning for non-configurable materials that are provided by SAP ECC 6.0 - Material Requirements Planning (formerly known as SAP R/3 - MRP)
- Project team members
- Key users
- SAPSCM - SAP SCM Application Overview
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 6
- Overview of production planning
- Demand management (Make-to-Stock/Make-to-Order)
- Executing material requirements planning
- Technical processes of MRP
- Evaluating and processing the MRP results
- Special processes in the context of MRP
- Please note that characteristics planning (variant configuration) is not covered by this course, but by the course PLM145 (Variant Configuration Part 1) instead.