The course you are viewing is for Portugal. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- use the concepts of demand planning and material requirements planning (for non-configurable materials) that are used in SAP ECC 6.0 - Material Requirements Planning (and SAP R/3 - MRP)
- Project team members
- Key users
- SAPSCM (SAP SCM Application Overview)
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 5
- Overview of production planning (ERP)
- Demand management (Make-to-Stock/Make-to-Order)
- Executing material requirements planning
- Technical processes of MRP
- Evaluating and processing the MRP results
- Special processes in the context of MRP
- Please note that characteristics planning (variant configuration) is not covered by this course, but by the course PLM145 (Variant Configuration Part 1) instead.
- This training is for Innovations 2010 which includes ERP 6.0 EhP5, CRM 7.0 EhP1, SRM 7.0 EhP1, SCM 7.0 EhP1, and NetWeaver 7.02. This software is not yet in unrestricted shipment. The software is still in the SAP Ramp-Up phase, and your company must be nominated as an official SAP Ramp-Up customer according to the applicable processes prior to getting access to this particular software version. For more information about the ramp-up process and conditions for participation, see SAP Service Marketplace: http://service.sap.com/rampup