The course you are viewing is for Global. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- have an overview of the fundamental concepts and procedures used in planning with SAP ECC 6.0 (and SAP R/3).
- Project team members
- Key users
- PLM100 (Business Processes in LDM)
- SAPSCM (Overview SAP SCM)
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0, Enhancement Package 6
- Overview of the planning process with SAP ECC 6.0 (and SAP R/3)
- Overview of the master data and transaction data required for planning
- Sales and operations planning (SOP)
- Demand management
- Long-term planning (LTP)
- Material requirements planning (MRP)
- Capacity evaluations
- Integration with production
- Looking ahead to advanced planning (SAP SCM APO)
- In conjunction with SCM300 (Supply Chain Manufacturing Overview), this course provides an overview of production planning and control using SAP ERP.