- Presentation in detail of the architecture of SAP NetWeaver Application Server (SAP NetWeaver AS).
- Learn effective techniques for navigating.
- Receive an overview of the development process in an SAP system landscape.
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
- Program/Project Manager
- Development Consultant
- Knowledge of information technology
Course based on software release
- SAP NetWeaver 7.30 EHP 1
- The Big Picture
- Outlining the SAP portfolio
- Explaining the key capabilities of SAP NetWeaver
- Describing SAP's Release Strategy
- Navigating in SAP Systems
- Performing Advanced Navigation in the SAP GUI
- Applying help options and personalize user interface
- The System Core
- Analyzing SAP NetWeaver AS system architecture
- Explaining AS ABAP Request Processing
- Explaining AS ABAP Transactional Processing
- Explaining AS Java Processes for SAP NetWeaver 7.0x and lower
- Explaining AS Java Processes for 7.3 EHP1
- Software Development in SAP Systems
- Outlining the Data Structure of an SAP ABAP System
- Outlining Software Logistics in ABAP environment
- Describing the most important ABAP Workbench tools
- Implementing an ABAP program
- Outlining SAP NetWeaver Development Infrastructure
- Software Lifecycle Management
- Outlining Application Lifecycle Management
- Implementing and Installing SAP Systems
- Maintaining SAP Systems
- Communication and Integration Technologies
- Remote Function Calls and BAPIs
- Linking Cross-System Business Processes
- Describing the Basics of Web Services
- Outlining the Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- SAP System Administration
- Outlining daily Tasks in System Management
- Consulting SAP Service Marketplace
- Consulting SAP Community Network
- For a general overview of SAP NetWeaver, please attend the course SAPNW or NW001.
- SAPTEC examines SAP NetWeaver Application Server and imparts the fundamentals that are required for subsequent courses related to the technology of SAP NetWeaver.
- SAPTEC is the entry point for many SAP NetWeaver curricula like System Administration, ABAP Development, Portal & Process Integration
- In the context of updated courses, SAP reserves the right to use newer software than specified in this course description.