- Learn the business processes and components of the SAP SRM solution.
- Consultants and project team members who are implementing the SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SAP SRM) solution
- All interest parties who want to have an overview of the SAP SRM solution.
- Basic knowledge of Materials Management in SAP
- or SCM500 (Procurement)
Course based on software release
- SRM 7.0 Enhancement Package 1
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 5
- SAP Procurement Portfolio Overview
- SRM Architecture Overview
- Self-Service Procurement
- Service Procurement
- Direct/Plan-Driven Procurement
- Catalog Content Management
- Central Sourcing Hub
- Supplier Collaboration
- Contract Management
- This course focuses on giving an overview and the processes, not on configuring the system.
- This training is for Innovations 2010 which includes ERP 6.0 EhP5, CRM 7.0 EhP1, SRM 7.0 EhP1, SCM 7.0 EhP1, and NetWeaver 7.02. This software is not yet in unrestricted shipment. The software is still in the SAP Ramp-Up phase, and your company must be nominated as an official SAP Ramp-Up customer according to the applicable processes prior to getting access to this particular software version. For more information about the ramp-up process and conditions for participation, see SAP Service Marketplace: http://service.sap.com/rampup