The course you are viewing is for Spain. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- This course introduces participants to the various applications of the SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM) solution.
- Participants learn both to define and to apply the basic SAP SCM applications.
- This course is intended for managers, project team members, key users (from user departments), and other persons who want to gain an overview of SAP SCM.
- Knowledge of the Windows application environment
- A basic understanding of supply chain management
- SAP01 (SAP Overview)
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 6
- SAP SCM 7.0 Enhancement Package 2
- The components of SAP Business Suite
- The components, supported business processes, and scenarios in the solution
- Integration with SAP Product Lifecycle Management (SAP PLM), with particular emphasis on the topics of master data administration and change management
- Using SAP Supply Chain Management to execute a typical business process, including: demand planning, planning delivery and procurement networks, production planning, manufacturing, direct procurement, warehousing and storage processes, delivery preparation, transportation
- Monitoring the supply chain using Event Management (EM)
- Overview of Supply Network Collaboration (SNC)
- Overview of further Supply Chain Management areas