The course you are viewing is for Spain. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- Analyze SAP CRM processes and functions in the marketing, sales and service area and the various interaction channels.
- Evaluate integration aspects between SAP CRM and other components
- SAP ERP as well as non-SAP Customers and decision makers considering an implementation of SAP CRM.
- Customers, consultants, project managers and key users who need to get a comprehensive and integrative overview of the key capabilities and processes of the SAP CRM solution
- Basic Knowledge of CRM processes in general
- Knowledge of SAP ERP, in particular in the Sales and Service environment
Course based on software release
- SAP EHP 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP EHP 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
- Introduction to:
- Fundamentals and architecture of SAP CRM
- SAP CRM Marketing
- SAP CRM Web Channel (E-Commerce)
- SAP CRM Partner Channel Management
- SAP CRM Sales
- SAP CRM Interaction Center
- SAP CRM Service
- SAP CRM Field Applications
- SAP CRM Analytics
- Implementation & operation of SAP CRM
- The course is structured using a case study of the functional and channel-oriented key areas and scenarios in SAP CRM.
- The course includes demonstrations and exercises in the system.
- This course is an introduction to SAP CRM, it does not explain how to set up (Customize) the scenarios that are shown.