The course you are viewing is for Portugal. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- Identify SAP Applications and Components
- Explain basic functionality of SAP Solutions
- Acquire the mandatory baseline knowledge required before attending more detailed SAP courses
- Application, Data, Development, Support and Technology Consultants
- Industry Business Analysts and Consultants
- Change Managers, Data Managers, Project Managers, Project Stakeholders, and Training Managers
- Power Users and Unit Testers
- Systems Architects and IT Support personnel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and Internet browsers
- Basic knowledge of operational business processes
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 6
- SAP NetWeaver W 7.1
- Content: This course will provide you with an overview of the following topics: • Identifying SAP Applications and Components • Learn how to navigate within the SAP system • Personalizing your screens • Exploring SAP’s system-wide concepts • Intro. to basic processes in SAP HCM & Payroll • Processing procure-to-pay transactions and understanding terminology • Streamlining the procurement process with SAP SRM • Using PLM to react quickly to customer demands • Processing plan-to-produce transactions and understanding terminology • Using SAP SCM to manage supply and demand • Processing order-to-cash transactions and understanding terminology • Using SAP CRM to enhance relationships with customers • Recording of business transactions on financial statements • Monitoring internal costs using management accounting • Using analytics and strategic planning reports • Utilizing SAP services to support your implementations
- This training is for Innovations 2011 which includes ERP 6.0 EhP6, CRM 7.0 EhP2, SRM 7.0 EhP2, PLM 7.0 EhP2 and SCM 7.0 EhP2. This software is not yet in unrestricted shipment. The software is still in the SAP Ramp- Up phase, and your company must be nominated as an official SAP Ramp-Up customer according to the applicable processes prior to getting access to this particular software version. For more information about the ramp-up process and conditions for participation, see SAP Service Marketplace: http://service.sap.com/rampup.