- The participants become familiar with best practices on how to use RE- FX for their business needs. They learn selected configuration settings for selected processes within SAP Real Estate Management (Flexible Real Estate).
- Project team members
- AC010 Financial Accounting and Reporting
- AC040 Cost Management and Controlling
- AC200 Fin.Acc.:Customizing I: GL & Accounts Payable & Receivables
- AC201 Payment and Dunning Program,Correspondence,Interest calc.
- RE010 Business Processes in SAP ERP Real Estate Management
- CR590 BDT – Business Data Toolset
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 5
- Real estate master data (usage and architecture), Business partner master data
- Contract management (Real Estate Search, Real Estate Contract, Conditions, condition purpose, calculation methods)
- Real Estate Financials (Periodic posting, account determination, flow types)
- Adjusting conditions (Free and Index-based condition adjustment, Sales-based rent settlement, other & country-specific condition adjustment methods)
- Service charge settlement
- Overview on corporate use scenarios (Occupancy Planning, Reservation, Move Management, Internal CO billing, FASB 13 support)
- Information system
- Integration aspects (CO integration, Enterprise Asset Management integration, Project system integration, PS-CD (FI-CA) integration)
- Tools (correspondence, BDT, BAdI and BAPI usage, Migration programs for former product version, document management)
- Country specifics (further localization features (AT, CH, IT, JP, IN), Withholding tax, contained in appendix, but not required course content. Instructor Guide will indicate which slides and appendices to use for which content.
- This training is for Innovations 2010 which includes ERP 6.0 EhP5, CRM 7.0 EhP1, SRM 7.0 EhP1, SCM 7.0 EhP1, and NetWeaver 7.02. This software is not yet in unrestricted shipment. The software is still in the SAP Ramp-Up phase, and your company must be nominated as an official SAP Ramp-Up customer according to the applicable processes prior to getting access to this particular software version. For more information about the ramp-up process and conditions for participation, see SAP Service Marketplace: http://service.sap.com/rampup
- If you intend to use FI-AA, EC-PCA, PM, PS, or other functionality, we recommend that you also attend the training courses for these components.