The course you are viewing is for Spain. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- Participants learn about the integration of Quality Management into the processes of procurement, inventory management and sales processes.
- In particular, they learn which of the QM functions in the procurement process are also linked to the sales processes.
- Project manager and project team members
- Persons responsible for procurement tasks in Quality Management
- PLM412 Quality Planning and Inspection
- SCM500 Business Processes in Procurement
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 EhP6
- Inventory management with QM, inspection stock, and inspection lot
- Goods receipt and goods issue inspection
- Inspections of goods movements
- Control of the procurement process
- Vendor release, model processing
- Vendor's QM system
- Procurement documents and certificates
- Planning and creating quality certificates for outbound deliveries
- The training concentrates on the integration of quality management with processes in purchasing, materials management, and sales and distribution. The training also covers Customizing as well as the application itself.
- Specific subjects about QM processes in procurement and sales & distribution, as well as about processing certificates, are offered using VLCs. The current offer is available on the Internet at http://www.sap.com/education
- Customers with R/3 Releases 4.6C and Enterprise 4.7 can participate in Quality Management courses below releases SAP ERP without problem.