The course you are viewing is for Global. If this is not your country of choice, please select your desired country on the homepage.
- Participants learn how to process QM-specific basic data as well as inspection planning details. They also learn how basic data is used in different plans and see how this data influences the generated inspection lots. The general inspection process is modeled using various examples.
- In addition, the training course demonstrates the possible uses of quality notifications and explains the different evaluation and reporting options in Quality Management.
- Project team members, persons from the user department
- Persons responsible for quality management tasks
- PLM400 Business Processes in Quality Management
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.06
- Managing QM-specific basic data
- Sampling procedures, dynamic modification rules, master inspection characteristics, inspection methods, catalogs, coding
- Inspection planning
- Material specification, inspection plans, engineering workbench, engineering change management
- Quality inspection process
- Inspection lot processing, notification processing, defects recording, results recording, usage decision
- Quality notification and SAP Business Workflow
- Evaluation methods in QM
- Reports and analyses based on inspection lots, inspection results, and notifications
- This training course concentrates fundamentally on the inspection lot processing procedures within Quality Management. Advantages and special features of the integration with the supply chain form part of the subsequent training courses.
- Besides the application this training covers also customizing.
- Customers with R/3 Releases 4.6C and Enterprise 4.7 can participate in Quality Management courses of release SAP ERP without any problems